TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (this “AGREEMENT”) governs your use of LibertyHangout.tv.
When you use LibertyHangout.tv (the “SITE”), a website owned and operated by Liberty Hangout LLC (the “OWNER”), you (the “USER”) agree to the following Terms of Services:
- User agrees to not download, reproduce, upload, or modify any content accessed on this Site. This includes, but is not limited to, videos, podcasts, photographs, and blog posts.
- The user is expressly prohibited from uploading any content found on this Site to social media and/or any other third-party website.
- User agrees to not share their username and password information.
- User agrees that they are responsible for any comments they make on the Site.
- User agrees to not use the Site for nefarious reasons intended to cause reputational or physical harm to Kaitlin Bennett, Justin Moldow, Liberty Hangout LLC, and/or any of our affiliates.
- User agrees that we reserve the right to terminate their account at any time for any reason.
- User agrees to have their email address signed up for our mailing list.
- User agrees that all transactions are final. The user is at no point entitled to a refund.
- User agrees to not disclose promotional codes with anyone. This includes, but is not limited to, promotional codes shared with patrons at patreon.com/kaitlinbennett.
- User agrees to have their account automatically renewed at the end of their subscription period. User may cancel their account before their subscription ends.
- User agrees to be billed at the full amount of their subscription tier when their account renews.
- User agrees to email Liberty Hangout at the address provided in their ‘account’ section if they wish to to cancel their membership.
- User agrees that this Agreement may be amended and altered by the Owner at any time. User agrees to be bound by any provisions added at a later time and date.
- User agrees that for a violation of these provisions, the Owner, in addition to any rights available at law or in equity, will be entitled to recover any attorney fees incurred in defending against any action, arbitration or lawsuit instituted by User.
- User agrees that for a breach of these provisions, money damages may not be sufficient and the Owner shall be entitled to seek injunctive or other equitable relief.
Last revised August 13, 2020